Trailer Chassis Roller
This trailer frame is designed for the DIY'er! Getting all the hard and dirty work done of creating a rugged off-road purposed frame, this gives you the perfect platform to build your trailer to your spec's!
Trailer Frame Info:
- Trailer Body Build Platform Dimensions (48"W x 107"L)
- Trailer overall Dimensions (72"W x 120"L)
- Top of the frame sits 24" above the ground
- Timbren Independent Suspension 4" lift 2,200lb axles
- Yields 21" of ground clearance with 285/70/17 tires
- 2.5" of deflection (suspension travel)
- 2"x3" Steel square tube frame with 1.5" round tube sliders/fenders
- Max Coupler
- 3-axis rotating hitch system
- (x4) Shackle/Recovery points
- Rear receiver for bike racks, RIGD Ultra Swing, etc.
- All LED DOT approved lighting
- Method Wheels (17")
- Will determine lug spacing by customer's vehicle
- Can change wheel if customer requests (Additional charges may apply)
- BFGoodrich K02's 285/70/17 (33"s)
- Can change tire if customer requests (Additional charges may apply)
If you have specific questions about the trailer frame please dont hesitate to message us!
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Any claims against this invoice regarding incorrect quantities, defective merchandise, or any other discrepancy must be made in writing within 5 days after receipt of the merchandise. If we are able to honor a cancellation request a 50% charge of the order will apply. Failure to do so will relieve New Holland Overland LLC of any responsibility for credit or replacement of the same. Accounts requiring legal collection or disputes will be liable for all applicable attorney/collection fees and all applicable interest fees.
Due to lack of control in regards to the installation, usage, removal, adjustment or reinstallation, New Holland Overland LLC will not warranty or be liable for the failure or separation from the vehicle or any other items attached to the trailer thereoff. The customer assumes all responsibility for ensuring all DIY built items properly secured to the vehicle at all times and must check periodically (prior to each use) for any loose or defective parts.
TRAILER PRODUCTION INFO
Pre-Orders are currently live, production for the DIY trailer rollers will begin in January. Current production time for your trailer is 2-3 weeks and is based upon a waiting list. We will communicate with you when your trailer is ready to be built and also ready for pickup!
The Trailer Chassis Roller is a pick-up only item. Upon completion of your trailer, we will communicate and coordinate a date/time for you to pick up your new trailer!
*If you would like to have the trailer shipped to you, please contact us directly. Shipping costs are currently estimated at $.95 per mile